Sunday, August 17, 2008

Packing Up

Today was my last Sunday at church in Brussels. The Brussels International Ward that we have attended here as been so amazing for us. I will truly miss all the wonderful people here and the experiences we have shared. I will especially miss my six and seven year old Primary (Sunday School) class. I have really enjoyed being their teacher for the last year.

The movers came a few days ago. They packed up all 8,000 lbs. of our stuff and took it away. They did an awesome job, but I am exhausted from just directing them. It is very difficult for one person to keep an eye on four super-fast packers to make sure that nothing gets packed that shouldn't (such as government furniture, stuff that I needed to take with me, or trash). The only casualty was a $90 220 volt Embassy-issued microwave that inadvertently got sent out with our stuff. If anybody has any ideas what we should do with it once we finally get it back, please let us know.

No comments: